new

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boring life

Wow. It has almost been a month since I have blogged. The only reason I am blogging right now is because we are slow at work today and I am bored. I really have nothing to report. We have been hanging out at the house for most of the month, living a low-key lifestyle. I honestly think the most interesting thing we have done (besides having dinner with friends here and there) is going to see the last Harry Potter. I know, we like to live on the dangerous side. I promise we will slow down and start acting our age. This summer has been a nasty hot one so we have tried to stay indoors as much as possible. We are also trying to be a little tighter on the money. No reason. Just a good idea.
Most of you reading this are friends with me on Facebook so I have no pictures to post of us or Auburn that you have not already seen before. I am also trying not to be one of "those people" who's whole world is tied around their dog. I love Auburn but I try not to talk about her and show her off 24/7. You know?!
We are going to Valley next weekend so maybe that will give me something to write about. Usually it is a boring weekend of shopping and eating but since Auburn is coming along she may spice up the weekend. Ha
Maybe I will have something exciting to blog about soon. Who knows. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment