new

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The fight has began...

It's football season... I (like always) want to stay at home and watch football all day... Doug (like always) wants to get out of the house... Doug use to compromise with going on Sundays... lately Saturday has been mine & Doug's only day off together... let the fight begin...

So far, football has won! I love my husband and I am dying to do some fun stuff but IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! Doug understands some, but that understanding gets less and less every week through out the season. I would go... but there have been some great games this year. AND I have been able to watch most SEC games on TV. It helps when half the conference is ranked! :)

Doug does not mind so much that I hog the living room TV all day on Saturdays since he has a TV for his video games and an IPad. But he does miss having at least some of my attention... I keep telling him to switch his off day until the season is over but so far, no luck. I just keep reminding him, "It's only 13 weeks out of 52!" I am not sure how much longer that will work.

I asked a guy at work if the girls up here liked football as much as Southern girls do. He replied, "No. There is nothing like Southern girls and there football!" Well said!

No comments:

Post a Comment