new

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baltimore Auto Show

Last weekend we drove into Baltimore to go to an auto show at the Convention Center. It was a very cold day so it was nice getting out of the house but still being somewhere warm. I took full advantage of the Starbucks inside and got a very hot and yummy hot chocolate. The auto show was a stimulation overload between the people, lights, and cars. It was fun being able to look at so many different makes and models all in one place. Most cars were not roped off so you could sit in them and even pop the hood. Of course the fancy (expensive) ones were off limits but we still enjoyed seeing them. I think I narrowed my next car down so the trip was a success. Now its time to save up so I can take it home!

Ryan's favorite


One of Doug's favorite. He says this will be his next car because it's the only one he wants that is even close to being affordable. Not sure when a Nissan GTR is going to be affordable but can't keep the man from dreaming.

The new Mustang. I actually like it.

Doug's next favorite car


This is one of his favorites ever, the Acura NSX. They don't make them anymore so he rarely gets to see it.


How do I look? Mine will be navy or black. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment