new

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Orioles Game

Uncle Ryan was able to score 4 tickets to the O's game last week. Doug and I hadn't been since I was pregnant and it was Mason's first game. I thought it was going to get rained out but the skies cleared and we had beautiful, cool weather. Could not have asked for a better night to watch my favorite baseball team. And to top it off, we had AMAZING seats right behind 1st base. I was in heaven watching all my favorite players come in and out of the dug out. I wish we could have stayed long enough to watch them come back and win the game but Mr Kranky Pants (aka Mason) was ready to go home. I couldn't leave without a Jones t'shirt and we bought a really cool memorabilia baseball with a picture of the stadium on it. I hope we get to go again soon!





















No comments:

Post a Comment