new

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's my BIRTHDAY (Part 1)

So today is my 28th Birthday. No special number, no special plans, but a Birthday none-the-less. We kicked things off yesterday when Jessica Y came over for dinner. I made my first attempt at cooking fajitas (from a box)! I must say I did a dang good job. I swear there is some Mexican under my white pasty skin! Jessica brought over a gallon of cheese dip (literally! It was in a to-go style styrofoam cup)and chips from my favorite Mexican restaurant and we pigged out!

Later that evening Doug's parents stopped by to give me my gift. They are moving to Maryland today so they were not going to be able to see me. They went in with Doug and got me a small TV for the kitchen. It is really nice and I love it! Our neighbors also came over to say bye to Doug's parents. In the end we had a full house. Auburn, of course, thought everyone had come over to play with her so she was happy as can be. Ha!

Tonight we are going to my favorite Mexican restaurant (see I told you I was Mexican) with friends. This year we went low key but I am sure we will be having a blow-out party here soon...! Stay tuned for details!

I will blog again tomorrow with pictures from last night and tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment