new

Saturday, November 9, 2013

I lied...

So after I wrote the previous blog I looked at the pictures on my phone. I totally forgot about us going to play putt putt last weekend with Ryan and Sarah. We were suppose to go after lunch when it was nice and sunny but we ran errands/shopped and waited until it was cold, windy, overcast, and sprinkling. We had fun but I was very happy to get back in the car where there was heat!

It was game day so we had on our orange and blue!

Taking notes from the pro!

This picture sums up Sarah's game and score. :(

Not taking notes from Alabama Man...


Doug had the lowest score however he missed 3 or 4 holes due to a phone call. So the average he got on those holes does not accurately reflect what he may have done. So we disqualified him. Ryan was 1 below him but since he was the one who gave Doug the average on the missed holes, I disqualified him. I was 1 below Ryan so I WON!
(Good thing this is my blog and they can't argue my logic. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment