new

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mama update

So this mama has been feeling a lot better. I have more energy but I am still sleeping a lot. I usually get up at 5:30 (sometimes later :) ) and by 7 pm I am done. Doug is having a bit of a difficult time getting use to me going to bed that early. He just doesn't know what to do with all that time by himself. Ha! The weekends are even worse because I will sleep in and end up sleeping around 10-12 hours. And I will even nap sometimes! I am so behind on my shows. I try to stay awake and watch them but it is so hard!

I have definitely been eating more. Last doctor visit, I had gained more than half of the weight back that I lost. Hopefully by next appointment I will be on the positive side. Still eating very limited things and no meat. No crazy, consuming cravings. I usually think, hey that sounds good. Then I eat it and I am over it. Right now I am stuck on pickles, chicken salad, fruit, and sweets. I literally have these almost everyday. I have never been a sweets person but I have been wanting them now. From Starbursts to donuts, chocolate (we bought two boxes of Russell Stover) to cheesecake, I have to have a little something everyday. (And some days its more that a little :) )

It's hard to believe in just a couple of weeks we will know the gender. Time is starting to fly by! He/She will be here before we know it. We still have tons to do to get ready but I know it will all work out in the end. I still haven't felt any movement. Every time we do an ultrasound he/she is boogieing so I know when he/she is big enough I will feel it. I use to think (well, I guess I still do) it is so weird to have another life inside my belly. Now I think it's more weird that I can't feel the human growing inside my body. You would think you would be able to feel something like that.

One thing I am excited for... to give my child a puppy for Christmas! (Oh yall thought I gave up on the idea of getting a new puppy? Ha! I just got the perfect excuse to get another one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment