new

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Did that really just happen?

Most of you saw the video on Facebook but I figured I would give you the story behind it. See, Mason loves to be held by daddy. He could be screaming at the top of his lungs but when Doug throws him over his shoulders he stops. He is always so quite, calm, and happy when Doug is carrying him around on his shoulder. It is quite precious. I wanted to get it on video so we could remember it forever. I whipped out my camera right after we got done feeding him and Doug was holding him. He is quite, calm, and happy like always.... then BAM! Spit up! Doug and I died laughing after it happened. What are the odds I would capture that on video! Priceless! Now that captured a typical day in the Nunley household.


No comments:

Post a Comment