new

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mason's Christmas List

I have added a bunch of "ideas" for Mason's Christmas present to our Amazon baby registry. Mason helped me pick out all of them. :)




You will probably see a trend of airplanes and trucks, which are his favorite things. You can't go wrong with getting him anything with an airplane or truck on it. He also loves animals but isn't a huge fan of stuffed animals. His favorites are fish, owls, turtles, and dogs.

For items not on the registry:
- Anything Auburn! He loves his Auburn tigers!
- Target/Wal-Mart gift card
- Potty training items
- Everyday essentials like diapers (Pampers size 4) or wipes (Pampers sensitive)
- Shoes (size 5.5 - 6 MUST BE WIDE)
- Clothes (size 24 month to 2T for winter/spring)


Please let me know if you purchase anything on the registry or something similar so I can remove it and ensure we do not get duplicates. If you have something else in mind and want to double check with me, give me a call. You are welcome to buy something online and ship to my parents house since we will be there for Christmas. Please keep in mind we have limited cargo space. If you get him something really big that may not fit in our SUV, please ship it to our house. (Unless you want to drive it back to MD with us :) )

Can't wait to see everybody this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment