new

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Chop chop - another milestone for Mason

Today Mason had another big milestone. My little hippie went to the salon and got his long curly blonde hair cut. He did excellent! He sat mostly still and smiled the entire time. Of course he charmed everyone there. Mommy did good too and didn't cry. I think I was so concerned with keeping him happy I didn't have time to think about his little baby hairs falling to the floor. I really hated cutting the curls off but he couldn't see and had a mullet in the back. I wasn't sure what kind of a cut to get so I just told them to cut it shorter than it was. Maybe next time we will get a new style.

Playing with the toys in the lwaiting area before going back to get the haircut

Meeting the lady who cut his hair

See how long his hair was!

First cut!

Happy boy!

Much better than the doctor!

Too cute!


Flirting with the other ladies that worked there

Dad and Grandma helped keep him entertained.

They had books! Mason was a happy camper.

All done!

Mommy's big boy



No comments:

Post a Comment