new

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a girl wants...

So as most of you know, Mom and I went shopping at the Mall of Georgia this weekend. We had a blast and I stocked up on some much needed items. Can you believe I did not own a pair of regular shorts. I have 3-4 of the knee length kind and a couple of capris, but no shorts. So I got a few of those, some tops, skirts, kitchen stuff (of course!), and 3 pairs of shoes! I had to get a bathing suit cover up for our trip to Florida in July. It matches my purple polka dot bathing suit from Target! And surprisingly enough I only got 1 pair of pajamas!


I got the cutest bowl from Pier One...
But the one thing I did not get were these pair of shoes. I saw them at DSW and fell in love. I did not get them b/c I would never wear them. I mean, they are too dressy for my work and I don't go anywhere nice enough to justify the money they cost. I could wear them around the house. I would look so cute in my PJ's and 4 inch stilettos. Doug probably wouldn't mind. Ha! But they are sooooo cuuuuute I had to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment