new

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby shower

Sorry it has been so long since my last blog but to be honest, I have had nothing to blog about. Since we got back from Florida we have been doing our best to do as little as possible. Besides sitting on the couch, occasional errand running, and dinner with friends, we have done little else.

Last week Sara had a 31 party. It was so much fun. Nan brought her Margaritaville Margarita Maker and Sara supplied the tequila. Yum! Doug tagged along to keep Wes (Sara's husband) company and we made a night of it. Doug was reluctant to go to the "Girly Party" but at 11 pm I had to drag him away. He and Wes had a great time and I bought some cute stuff. I will post pictures when it all comes in.

Yesterday I traveled to Thomson for a baby shower. Mrs. Vickie is a co-worker of mine and she is adopting a child from China. I have a few "Second Mama's" here in Augusta and she is one of them. She is such a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. She has such a huge heart that three children were just not enough for her. They have waited such a long time and jumped through many hoops to get little Lia Faith. I am so excited for her and I can't wait to see her new baby girl. Here are a few pictures from the shower...


Today I bought our plane tickets for Wisconsin. We will be there from August 28th - September 5th. Happy Anniversary - we will spend it in an airport! Yay! We are super excited to see all our family and visit the area. And maybe do a little shopping. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment