new

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lady A!

Last night Doug and I took his parents to see Lady Antebellum. We got the tickets for Mrs. Nancy's Christmas present. We had a great time. The concert was amazing and well worth the staying up past bed time. Ha! Our seats were in the corner in the very last section from the stage. The arena is small so they were still good seats; however,we were at the bottom of the upper section, right next to the exit to the section. Our view was blocked half the time from people coming and going to their seats. It was really nice when they stopped to take pictures on the little landing. I know it may be hard to believe but I did not say anything... to anyone. I didn't have to. The ladies in front of us kept people moving. Ha! They were quick to tell people to move if they could not see their beloved Lady A. I will post some pictures on Facebook but my camera did not like the lighting in the arena. However, the video camera on my camera loved the light. So here are a few videos from the concert. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment