new

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Whatcha up to?

So lately all my attention has been on work and packing. Of course I get super busy at work when it gets closer to my vacation time. But that is ok. Keeps me busy and keeps my mind off craving time with friends and Monterey.

About a week ago Doug, his Mom, and I went out for dinner in Columbia. I wanted to swing by Bed Bath, & Beyond while we were over there and boy am I glad we did.I scored two cute chairs for our balcony that were on clearance for $20 each! Plus I had a 20% off 1 item. I love them and they are exactly what we were looking for. Now I have to find a table to match. Can't wait for the weather to cool down so we can enjoy eating dinner out outside.
 

The second thing I bought at BB&B is my new obsession, Stemless wine glasses! Now I do not drink wine but they are perfect for mixed drinks. I got a set of 4 for less than $10! I may have to go get more!
 

Doug is done with the semester. He got two A's for a 4.0 GPA for the semester!! His overall GPA is 3.727! Such a smart boy! He will be registering for Fall classes soon. It will be here before you know it.

And you know what that means! Football time! Doug and I were talking about it last night. I am so excited. I hope to go to the Auburn vs Arkansas game when I go home in October. Keeping fingers crossed! I need a good dose of Orange and Blue (and so does my wardrobe!).

We are almost packed to head to GA. I have bags everywhere! It is driving Doug's OCD crazy! Thank goodness for all those 31 parties I attended. I am putting all those bags to good use. And it makes we want to buy more! Besides the stuff we can't pack until the day we leave, I think I have everything. If not, we will just have to buy it when we get there. Auburn is so wound up and misbehaving. She knows something is going on but has no clue on what. I keep asking here "Are you excited to go visit your family in Georgia? See your Uncle Ray and Uncle Brandon? Cousin Jordan? And Grandpa Nathan & Grandma Debbie?" Her ears perk up, she tilts her head to the side, and she smiles. I think that means yes! Hopefully she will make it in one piece. Today she pooed on the floor after Doug took her out and she refused to go. Then when I got in the shower she stole my panties and chewed holes in them. She knew she was in big trouble then! I put her in timeout on the couch and she stayed. I think she knew if she got down she was going in the crate and she will do anything to not go in there. Mean ole' Mamma!

While I am in Augusta we will have very limited access to the internet so I will probably blog when we get back. So look for tons of fun and exciting stories from Georgia soon!

Yall be good now, ya here! (So excited to be back in the South!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment