new

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hush puppies!

Friday Doug was off and I had asked work to take a half a day off. Since I worked over every day and it was Good Friday, I ended up only having to work 2 hours. Most people would have not gone in at all but I am dedicated... and I had a couple of things I had to get done. :)

Our day started out meeting one of Doug's old co-workers for lunch in Annapolis. We decided to go to a new and highly recommended restaurant called Cantler's. It's right on the Severn River which feeds into the Chesapeake Bay. Their specialty is, of course, soft shell crab but it is expensive! We opted for the crab cake sandwich and snow crab legs. My most favorite thing besides being right on the water is the hush puppies! They are so hard to find up here and they were soooo good! They did not skimp on the portion size so I have a very nice size to go box in my fridge full of hush puppies!






After lunch we went and walked off our lunch at the outlets! Nothing like a little retail therapy to help your food digest!

No comments:

Post a Comment