new

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lunch date

Monday I was off and Mason's daycare was closed. He usually does better when he is out and about rather than stuck inside all day. I am not sure if we bore him or what but he gets fussy a lot quicker when we are at home. He can run errands with us all day and be just fine as long as a bottle is involved every so often. So, for my sanity and enjoyment of the day off I planned to run all my errands that day. Since it was so nice outside I planned to eat lunch somewhere outside so we could enjoy the afternoon. He did really good for me. Just hung out in his carseat and people watched. I had plenty of time so we lingered for about 45 minutes but I could have been out of there within 20 easy. I really think he is going to be an outside boy. He much prefers the outdoors. Even when he was itty bitty taking him outside was the easiest way to get him to stop crying. We are going to try and take him and Auburn to a park this weekend. I know they would both enjoy that.



No comments:

Post a Comment