new

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Big Boy Seat

2 months later I finally picked out and purchased Mason's birthday gift from my Mom and Dad... a new car seat. It took me awhile to pick out one then I took some time to price shop.  I wanted to get a convertible one that would last all the way up until he no longer needed a car seat/booster. It will go from bach to forward facing and breakdown to a booster seat. They are more expensive but I now never have to worry about getting anything else for him. On the other hand, keeping up with the manual for all those years will be interesting...

I ended up getting the one I wanted from Amazon. It was a New, Open Box item (someone returned the seat, never used) so it was $50 off the retail price. Plus free shipping with our Prime membership.

Last night we put it in and this morning was his first ride in the new seat. He loved it. He was so excited when I put him in there and he laughed and babbled the whole way to daycare. He looks so big in his big boy seat. Breaks my heart. He is growing way too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment