new

Monday, September 12, 2011

Official first day

Since I have a minute to spare, I figured I would spend my time blogging. HA! Tomorrow is my official first day at work at I am excited. I have been in orientation/training for the past two weeks and I am so glad it is over. I learned a lot but a lot in 2 weeks. Slightly overwhelming but it was ok. Lots to learn still.
I am excited about my new job and I know I will enjoy it once I learn everything I need to know. I am excited for all the opportunities that I will have and all the exrta benefits that I will get from working there. I am also excited that my drive tomorrow will be much shorter and parking will be a lot better!
The house is still a work in progress so no pictures quite yet. Football Saturdays are cutting into my "Gotta get for the house" time. Oh, and the whole stuff I need to get costs money thing does not help either! Ha! One thing at a time! We got piece one of two for the entry way furniture. Also got a cute shelving unit for the bedroom. Still need to get some wall shelves for the living room and bathrooms but not much more. Once those items are purchased I can finish unpacking all the decor stuff and finally find them a home. I would also like to take a nap but that is wishful thinking.
Auburn seems to be liking it here. She is barking a lot more but that is partly because there is so much more to bark at. Ha! She slept in the bed with us for a couple of hours Saturday night. She was doing good but Doug woke up and put her in her crate. She growled at him. :)
Well that is all I have for now. Until I have another minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment