new

Sunday, May 19, 2013

DC

After the cathedral we headed to downtown Georgetown for lunch and cupcakes. Unfortunately the line for cupcakes was a mile long so we did not get any. :(
We decided to go over to DC and do a tour of the Library of Congress. I read the times wrong and we missed the last tour so we walked around inside and then headed over to the capital across the street. They did not allow for any pictures to be taken inside but I was able to get a few in the "allowed" areas. I was not very impressed with the Library. I am not sure if the tour lets you see more but we barely saw any books. It was more like a small museum. You get to see WAY more at the New York Public Library. Maybe we were at the wrong place?


An illegal photo of inside the library. :)






The one picture I got inside the Capital. We plan to go back and do a tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment