new

Sunday, December 13, 2015

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Mason got his Christmas wish early this year! They don't seem to be bothering him. He is not chomping down on everything in sight and his drooling has actually lessened quite a bit. Unfortunately he won't let me anywhere near them. He use to naw on my fingers some but now he shoves my hand away when I get near his mouth. I wanted a picture of his new teeth so I has to go to extreme measures to get one. It was not easy, it ook forever to get one non blurry shot, and he was not happy with me but we did it! Presenting Mason's bottom front teeth!


1 comment:

  1. This must be such an exciting time for your son! It's wonderful that his teeth are not bothering him because many infants cry frequently when they are teething. As the rest of his teeth start to come in, just remember to make sure that he limits the amount of sugary foods and drinks he has to avoid damaging those teeth!

    Sylvester Mckenzie @ Cody Dental

    ReplyDelete