new

Thursday, March 3, 2011

1 year anniversary

Wow! I can not believe it has been 1 year since Sara went on-line and wrote my first blog. Ha! I remember her telling me she was going to do it but I did not actually believe she was going to do it. I remember telling her, "No one will read it." Well I hope you have proved me wrong. I try to blog as much as I can and I know there have been some months where I didn't blog at all; however, I hope I have kept you entertained and up-to-date with what's going on in my life.

In the next year I hope to continue to tell you about Auburn, mine & Doug's life together, my new recipes, and all the crazy stuff that always happens to me. I hope to keep more smiles on your face than tears in your eyes; I hope to NOT fulfill everyone's wish for another member in our household; I hope to keep those who are far away close to me through my words; I hope to have enough experiences in my life that are worthy of their own blogs.

So thank you to all that do read my blog. Love you, appreciate you, and (for those who are not close by) miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment