new

Sunday, March 20, 2011

1st vet visit

Auburn's first vet visit went well. The vet was really nice and everyone at the office seemed to really like her. I was sad I did not get to go but I sent my list of things for Doug to ask the vet. I think he did a great job of making sure he got an answer to all my crazy questions. She got her 9 week shots and she did very good until the last one. They warned Doug that it was going to burn her and let Doug hold her until it stopped. All in all she is in great shape. I have to take them a "sample" on Monday because she would not go before her appt. They gave us her medicines and she has taken them all like a champ. Tonight is round 2 of 5 of the heart worm medicine. They gave us this chalky liquid that is in a syringe. We have to pour it down her throat and do our best to get her to swallow it. I am sure the first time is easier than the second because this time she will know what is coming. Poor thing. Wish us luck!


Sitting in Daddy's lap in the waiting room.


The vet was so nice to let Doug take a picture for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment