new

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another new phone

Yep. My 2nd Samsung Fascinate has gone bonkers on me and my third one is on its way. Now do you know why I liked my old dinosaur Samsung, the one I had forever before this one, so much?!?
Doug was having problems with his phone Sunday, so he called Verizon to trouble-shoot. They wanted to call him at another phone but when they tried to call mine it was not accepting calls. After an hour trouble-shooting on my phone they got it working. They could not figure out what was wrong with his so they just went ahead and sent him a new one. The next day my internet was not connecting at all and other random things on my phone were not working. So Doug called Verizon back and they agreed it was probably best just to go ahead and send me a new phone too.
So by tomorrow Doug and I will have 2 new (refurbished) phones. Yay!

... I should get to upgrade in August to the I-Phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment