new

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

From Heather's Kitchen

Last night I made another new recipe using the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme. It was so good! I tried the Italian Herb and Cheese last week. Doug liked it, I didn't. The recipe I made last night called for the Original cooking creme flavor. So now I only have one more left to try, the Savory Garlic.
Here is the recipe and don't forget you can find this one and more at
http://www.kraftbrands.com/philly/recipes/cooking-creme/Pages/all-flavors.aspx



Cajun Alfredo Skillet

1/2 lb chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 lb smoked sausage
1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning (I of course used much more so add to taste)
2 tsp oil
1 each Bell pepper, Red pepper, & Onion
(If you are not a pepper/onion fan or want more veggies, you can add any variety to this dish and it will taste just fine. I think next time I am going to add a veggy stir-fry mix.)
1 tub Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
1/4 cup milk
2 cups penne pasta

1. Cook chicken in oil with 1/2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
2. Add raw vegetables and cook 6-7 mins until chicken is done and veggies are tender
3. Add sausage and cook 3 mins
4. In separate pot, cook pasta then drain
5. Add cooking creme, milk, and remaining seasoning to meat & veggie mixture; cook 2-3 mins until heated through
6. Add cooked pasta and simmer on low heat until heated through

No comments:

Post a Comment