new

Monday, April 11, 2011

Krazy Coupons

There is a new trend sweeping America, extreme couponing. You local paper or news station probably has someone to tell you where all the good deals are each week, there are web-sites dedicated to couponing, and there are even TV shows about people who are extreme couponers. Coupon is now a noun referring to a person, an adjative, and a verb. Who woulda ever thunk it?!
Well I do get a paper ever Sunday to clip the coupons and I swap with Doug's Mom to double up on the good ones. I have even subscribed to web-sites such as Smartsource.com, coupons.com, and BettyCrocker.com to get coupons off the internet. Every now and then I will get lucky and have tons of coupons to use on my grocery trip. Then other times I will have none. However, I have never really sought after specific coupons for specific grocery trips... until this weekend.
Now, I am no where near an Extreme Couponer. Couponer, yes. Extreme, no. I do not have a binder full of coupons but I do have an envelope full. But this weekend I had no coupons and I knew there were coupons out there for some items I needed. So I went online to my normal places and didn't find anything. I then started doing Google searches for specific coupons and one web-site kept coming up every single time. After the fifth or so time, I decided to check it out.
The site was crazy good. Not only do they list, alphabetically by name, the coupons, all you have to do is click on the coupon you want and it will take you straight to the link to print the coupon. It was so easy. No need to buy a paper to get the Wal-Mart, Target, or K-Mart ad. It is all there on the web-site. Just click on where you are going or what you want to buy and boom, there is your deal/coupon.

The web-site is http://thekrazycouponlady.com

Go on and look around. I promise you will find something that will help you save some money. And pass it on! It's free for goodness sakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment