new

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phone Update

When we got home on Sunday, Doug took one look at the phone they sent me and said, "They sent you the wrong one!" About an hour and two customer service reps later, they had the correct phone on its way to me. Oh, forgot to mention, they never sent me the battery and back of the phone to the incorrect one. So I would have never been able activate it anyways. Nice!
So we got the new phone up and running last night and I have no clue on how to use it. There are a lot of differences. I will get use to it eventually but right now it is an adventure. I am driving Doug mad b/c since it looks just like his I have been asking him questions all day. Where is this? How do you do that?
I really need an HTC Incredible II for Dummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment