new

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Football player or Cheerleader? - The Results

Well today was our twenty week appointment. Of course the baby did not want to cooperate with the ultra sound. I had to lay this way, then that way, then on this side and that. It was exhausting! But we finally got all the pictures the doctors needed.

We are happy to report the baby is healthy, 14 oz, measuring at 21 weeks, and is the 50th percentile. We have a very active baby on our hands so before long I will definitely be feeling the moves. The heart, brain, bones, and all other important body parts looked good and the doctors were very satisfied with what they saw.

I was up a couple of pounds so I am back to my original weight before morning sickness hit me. I am definitely starting to find those extra "inches" here and there. I have not been sick for quite a while so the doctors were pleased to hear this. My belly is getting more pronounced each day. My pants are still big on me but are getting more snug in the waist.

So now to the part yall have been waiting for... football player or cheerleader. Well, I will let Auburn do the honors.



She did not care for the football at all so getting this picture was really hard! Doug was thrilled to hear, "Well, there is definitely something in between the legs!" Ha! I have a picture and "it" is VERY clear to see! There is no denying its a baby boy!

So now we know to start stocking up on all things blue (and orange)!

No comments:

Post a Comment