new

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Slight addiction

So we are getting ready for Mason to make his arrival. Instead of buying essential stuff like diapers, wipes, bottles, or benadryl (just kidding), I have been stocking up on cute clothes! I just can't help myself! Of course I am smart shopping and getting good deals since I don't know how big Mason will be and when he will be what size. I am also getting a range of sizes, from 0-3 months to 12-18 months. It's just hard to say no to these cute little outfits!

Getting him ready for his first football season!

I have decided he will play football AND baseball.

And how can I say no to orange and blue onsies with tigers on them?!?

So we are three months out, with no showers attended yet, and Mason's closet already looks like this... (please note this closet has bi-fold, french closet doors)

I promise to take a break from clothes and start investing in more important things... like shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment