new

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

40 weeks!

Today was my 40 week checkup and my last! Nothing new to report from the appointment. Not dilated, Mason moved around very well for the non-stress test, and my blood pressure looked good. Mom enjoyed being there and getting to hear Mason's heartbeat. The internal exam was very painful this go around. The doctor was attempting to "get things going" since I have not had many contractions. I called the doctor a very mean man. He got a kick out of that. I am definitely not the natural birth kind of a girl. I pray the epidural works and I feel nothing. If not, I may not make it through...

So the news you are reading this blog for...
If nothing happens between now and Friday we will be heading to the hospital on Friday to be induced. We are getting screwed out of a last night of sleep. We have to call the hospital at 11:15 PM!! to find out what time we have to be at the hospital on Friday. It could be from anytime starting at 12:15 am! Trust me, the first thing I asked was if the time was negotiable. Unfortunately they said no. :( So it looks like we could be in for a long weekend.

So now the prayers need to be for a late morning arrival time at the hospital and a speedy, uncomplicated, pain-free, induced labor. We will keep you posted best we can. Wish us luck!

1 comment: