new

Monday, September 6, 2010

Football week 1

This week was pretty uneventful for me since I only got to watch two games, the LSU NC game and the SC So Miss game. I kept up with scores but there was not many "can't miss" games on. As much as I hated pulling for LSU, I did. And once again they won by the skin of their teeth. They are not good, just lucky. South Carolina looked pretty good but they usually do at the first of the season. They hold it together until about half way through then fall apart.
I guess Auburn did ok but I did not see any highlights. Bama looked good but that was no big shocker. I watched Tebow play and he did ok. Took him a little to get going but once he did he performed pretty good.
I can not wait to watch Auburn play Thursday.I have to work Saturday but I get off at noon. I will have to record the first part of Georgia hopefully loosing to South Carolina but I will be glued to the couch to watch every other second of Saturday football. I am missing College Gameday again and I think they are in Bama so I may have to record that too. I need to print out the schedule and plan my day. Boy do I love football Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment