new

Monday, February 7, 2011

Do you believe you can Jinx something? Part 2

Answer - YES you can!

First I would like to say "you are welcome" to all the Green Bay fans.

The first and most of the second quarter, I watched the game from the couch at Doug Mom's house. Green Bay played well.
The third quarter I moved to the recliner. The Steelers came back.
Right before the TD in the fourth quarter I moved back to the couch because of how bad Green Bay was playing.
Final score - Green Bay 31 Pittsburgh 25!

I have witnesses to this! Doug's Mom agreed with me that I should move back over to the couch and as soon as I did the Packers started playing like they did in the 1st quarter again. She even thanked me for moving back over.

I must truly have a gift. Now, I never know which way this gift could go. Moving to the couch could jinx the team I am pulling for or it could jinx the opposing team. I have no control! But I do know (confirmed now!) that if I am doing something and my team is playing good, I better not stop! And if they are doing bad, I better change it up!

So when is my Ticker-Tape Parade scheduled?

And yes, yelling at the TV DOES help.

No comments:

Post a Comment