new

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yumm!

... nothing is sweeter than summer time and American Honey...

Well, I think I have found something sweeter! Milk and Honey Shoes is a web-site where you can design your own shoes! You pick everything out; from the heel height to the straps. Any color, any fabric, any style. How AWESOME is that! Yes, it is a little pricey but think of the time you would save from searching for that perfect shoe. I am saving now! I like 2" heels and I am not sure if they do it but if they do I am ordering me some peep toe, 2" inch heel shoes. Do you know how hard it is to find "cute" shoes with small heels?
Now let me warn you, the site is usually down. They have been getting so much publicity that their server can not handle the amount of site visitors. So if you can not get on the first time, try and try again. They are working on upgrading and hopefully will be done soon so we can all get our customized shoe ordering on!

http://www.milkandhoneyshoes.com/

I think I am going to need a bigger closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment