new

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Mason's library

I enjoy reading. I don't get to do it as much as I would like but it has been one of my favorite things to do. Just ask Ryan. He got the unfortunate task of moving my boxes and boxes of books. Sorry Ryan. When I found out I was pregnant I was excited to share with my baby some of my favorite stories from when I was little. Although I know Mason will not appreciate Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty like I do, we will still have many stories to share. Most of my childhood books were donated since I did not see having children in my future. So Mason's little library is starting from scratch. Thanks to a few good friends, they have made starting his collection much easier. So big shout out to those people, you know who you are. Mason, and I really appreciate it!


I can't wait to see what he chooses as his favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment