new

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snow!

We've had some decent snow storms in the past few weeks. We missed one while we were down south but it was cold enough for the snow to still be here when we got back. Since it has been so cold, the snow has really just stacked up. The snow has been great but the ice it is turning into has not. We are super excited for the warmer temperatures coming this week. I may be able to park in my spot by the end of the week!

Here are a few pictures from the last snow we got. After it was all over, we got a little over half a foot. Put that on top of what was already on the ground and we had a bunch of ice and snow!


Auburn loves eating snow!

Shovel, ice, repeat...

My snowman was covered in snow and my tree looks more like a snow topped mountain. 

My last measurement and it snowed a good hour and a half after this. 

Frozen, snow covered Magnolia tree




No comments:

Post a Comment