new

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ducks at the park

Sunday, after his little meltdown when I took him out of the stroller and put him in his carseat, I made an impromptu stop on the way home and took Mason to a new park. I have only been to this park once. Mom, Doug, Auburn, and I walked over to it right before we went to the hospital to deliver Mason. I looked like I was about to pop and was as big as a house! We didn't walk around much but it was a nice, quite park. Not really sure why we haven't been back but I hope to go more now that Mason is older.

He loved looking at the ducks and, of course, the airplanes that flew over us. We walked around the little pond they have and went over to the playground area. Mason's face lit up when he saw it. That kid loves getting sweaty and dirty! They had two areas, one for younger and one for older kids. He was the youngest one and really wanted to play with the bigger kids but he sucked it up and played with Mommy. He did good and didn't fuss when it was time to go home. I think he worked up an appetite and was ready for snack time when we got home.

Sitting with mommy looking at the ducks

What's that? Duck. Dat dat (aka quack quack)

The ducks came over to say hello

Walking around the pond

Looking at the water flowing up under the bridge

Taking a juice break

His face when he saw the playground

Big boy on the playground

Look at those curls!

He ran back and forth, back and forth...

No comments:

Post a Comment