new

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Our big boy is getting bigger

I have been putting it off. I kept saying I would do it next weekend then I never would. It wasn't that it was hard to do, it was just another major milestone I was not ready for. This one little action solidified that our little boy was no longer a baby but officially a toddler.

Today I turned Mason's carseat around to face forward.

I may or may not have shed a tear or two when I did it...

I am sure the neighbors got a show as my ass was up in the air for about half an hour while I tried to figure out where all the straps went. The sun was shining and it was humid so I kept all the car doors open so the breeze would keep me cool as I worked. Thankfully it wasn't too hard and the directions were fairly understandable.

After I was done and he woke up from his nap we ran to the store to test out my hard work. I had brought the stroller in to clean after a dusty day at Ren Fest. I put Mason in their to roll him out to the car. Poor thing thought we were going for a walk. He screamed when I took him out and put him in the car. I felt so bad. The kid loves being outside.

Once we got going it finally clicked with him that he was facing forward. He was giggling, jibbering, pointing at everything, and going "OHHH!" It was great. He loved being able to see me and see out all the windows. I think our trips to school and home everyday will be much more fun.

With all those happy things said, he looks so big sitting forward! My baby is growing too fast! Breaks this mommy's heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment