new

Monday, June 21, 2010

Autumn's Party & Father's Day

So like I promised, here are a few pictures from this weekend.

Me and Pops after eating lunch and homemade Strawberry Cake. Yum!


Me and Dad



Autumn's birthday party was at Burger King. I know! But there is no where in Valley to have a quick, simple, cheap, party. There is barely anywhere to have a party period. It was her 3rd or 4th party so it will all be ok. She had 2 or 3 in Tennessee and then they drove down this weekend for the one in Alabama. This was mainly for family and her church friends. I think a good number of kids showed up but Aunt Debbie (my Mom) was not pleased. I guess she expected everyone who was invited to show up. It's Autumn's 5th Birthday after all. They had a good time playing on the play ground and no one passed out from the heat. Yay!


Autumn loves Hannah Montana so of course she had to have a Hannah Montana cake.

Aunt Debbie & Autumn


Blowing out her candles.


Opening presents!

Giving Mommy some Hannah Montana stickers.

Decorating Aunt Debbie's shirt


*** Side note - Autumn is really into scary movies. Her favorite is The Exorcist. I know! She watches all the haunting reality shows on TV. We were watching Transformers and she says, "I don't want to watch this movie. It's boring." So I say, "The robots are aliens," thinking that will get her into the movie more. Nope. She responds, "I don't like aliens! I like zombies and vampires!" Well excuse me! Ha!

Look for more pictures on http://heathernunley.shutterfly.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment