new

Friday, June 18, 2010

So this week I have been working on photo books on Shutterfly. One of my friends recently got married (I posted a picture of her in a past blog) so as a wedding present I made her a photo book. I then decided I wanted to do photo books for everything we do. Like Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, vacations, special events, etc. So I have done a few more but I have not scratched the surface of all our pictures. I am a picture taking freak! So check out http://heathernunley.shutterfly.com/
to see my new photo books.

I am busy planning my birthday! Yes, I am planning my birthday. I couldn't imagine it any other way. Those who know me know that is so me. So, I have begged Doug for a pool party and he finally gave in. Thanks to Rick & Lisa Voss, we are having a pool party at their house next Sunday. I am so excited. I can not invite everyone because it is not my house (don't want to have tons of strangers in Doug's boss's house!) so please don't be mad for not having an invite. If you want to celebrate, call me. We'll go out one night. On my birthday Doug and I are meeting his parents at Stonecrest Steakhouse. I am excited to eat there for the first time. I am really interested to see what all Doug got me. I gave him a very detailed list but it had a few things on it. So there will still be a surprise. Then the weekend after my birthday we are headed to the beach. Thanks Mom & Dad!

This weekend we are headed to Valley for Autumn's 5th birthday party and Father's day. I will have pictures posted when I get back. I am excited to see all my family. It has been a while. I will not get to see my Aunt Michelle and Autumn again until Christmas, maybe. So it will be really nice getting to spend time with them.

Side note... Just saw another Eclipse preview. Man this movie is going to be so freakin good!

We bought Lady Antebellum concert tickets today. You should have seen me. I was freaking out! I had to get decent seats and the computer was being so slow. The concert sold out in like 20 minutes! Everyone was on there at the same time, slowing down the web-site. I really thought there was a good chance I would not get tickets. But we did. I was making Sara help all the customers and answer the phone because I could not be bothered. I was shaking in anticipation and anger from the web-site. I really thought Sara was going to slap me to get me to snap out of it. The real kicker, I started at 10 am (when they went on sell) and it took me 10 mins. Two other people at my work got them on the first try (one in a better level that me!) We bought them for Doug's Mom's birthday in September (the concert is in November). She loves Lady A and I know she will be stoked!

We've got another Girls Night Out next week and I can't wait. It is so nice to get the girls together outside of work and kick back. We always have a great time (and terrorize the waiters! Sorry!).

Hope everyone has a great Father's Day weekend! Happy Father's Day to all you crazy men who let your wives talk them into having a kid. I will enjoy a nice quite day with my husband and say a prayer for your sanity. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment