new

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's been awhile since I sat down and wrote a blog so this will be one scattered topic blog. Fortunately for you my life has been uneventful so you don't have much to read. Ha!

First, I have some shout-outs.

Congratulations Mark & Michelle. I hate Doug and I were not able to be there but we were thinking about you and praying for good weather. I am so happy everything went smoothly and that it is all over. Ha! Now when is the house warming party?



Congratulations, Jordan!! I can't believe you are a college student now. Wow! I am so proud of you. I know you are going to have a blast on your trip to Mexico. You are a good kid and you deserve to let loose for a few days. Just be careful! Now go enjoy every minute of your life. You got the best years ahead of you so don't waste a single second. Before you know it you'll be working a boring job from 9-5 like the rest of us. And yes, then you will be old like me. Ha!

This Memorial weekend was quite uneventful. We ran errands, did some birthday shopping (me going around showing Doug exactly what to buy me), watched a few movies, and went to the pool.

Our friends have a pool and they invited us over Sunday to swim and cook out. We got about 15 minutes of sun. The rest of the day was spent under the patio playing cards and watching the rain. I think I still owe my husband 10 pennies from our poker game. The Jack made me risky and I kept having to borrow from the bank (ie. My Husband).

Now get out your red sharpie and mark this past weekend on your calendar... Heather bought exercise equipment! Well... a balancing ball thing and 2 hand weights. I more sit on the ball than work out; but I eventually would like to have a 30 minute routine to stick with. Well, at least until July 4th when we go to the beach. Ha! Doug thinks it is a big kick ball. I have been going around all weekend telling him, "No playing ball in the house!"

This weekend Stephanie Meyer's new book, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, comes out. I am so excited. A new book, a new movie. It is the month of Twilight. I will be re-reading and re-watching everything to prepare. My heart races every time is see the Eclipse preview on TV. I am watching the MTV Movie awards on June 6th because the cast will be there. I know, sad! What's really sad is that I will be at the beach when Eclipse comes out. So I will have to wait until the next Saturday to see it. I have been thinking about taking half a day off and going for the midnight showing but I hate to not spend my birthday with Doug. There is no way I could get him to go. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment