new

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Q-tip Box...

If you haven't guessed from the title, this blog is about one of my other OCD's. Yes, the Q-tip box. I know what you are thinking, "How can you have a complex about the Q-tip box," but you can.

The Q-tips have to be perfect! No big gaps, no mess with them all going different ways, no skipping around, and no going down to the next level before the top level is completely finished. They all have to be straight and you have to pick up the very next one in line. No Exceptions!

And of course, Doug does not abide by these rules. I can always tell when he is out of Q-tips in his bathroom (Yeah, that's right. We do not share a bathroom and I pray to God we never will!). Mine will be a mess and all out of order. Every time he goes into my Q-tips I threaten him with death but it never works. I spend half an hour fixing the Q-tips to get them perfectly back the way they should be.

So what will be the end of our marriage? The peanut butter jar, the Q-tip box, the couch cushions, and the bed spread. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment