new

Monday, August 9, 2010

31

Sorry there has been a great gap in time since my last post but I can honestly say I have had nothing to blog about. I have been doing as close to nothing as I can, HA! And yes, it has been quite nice.

I promised I would post pictures of my 31 stuff once it came in, so here they are.

Large Zipper Pouch

A case for my flat iron

Small Zipper Pouch

Organizing Utility Tote


Isn't it cute! We are having another party next Monday and I already have my list ready. I think Doug is going to ban me from going to anymore parties. Ha!

Currently we are getting ready for our long trip to Wisconsin. Two more weeks and we are off for 10 whole days! I can not wait! We plan on doing lots of shopping, going to the Minnesota State Fair, going to the Dells, and spending lots of time with family. I may go and never come back.

Before we go I am getting my hair cut and I think I may be more excited for that than the trip. My hair has gotten so long and I am sick of it. I liked it once but now it just annoys me so it's got to go. My appointment is next week and I will post pictures afterwards. I hope it will be enough for people to tell because usually I only get the dead ends trimmed. This time will be more like 5 inches.

And that is it my friends. I have nothing else to blog about. I could talk about all the Saturdays I have been working, going out to dinner with friends, hanging by the pool, my bad experience at McAlister's, or some of the movies I have watched lately (we recently have discovered RedBox!) but that is just boring. Nothing interesting has happened for me to go into detail and tell you about it. But I promise I will write about it when something does.

No comments:

Post a Comment