new

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Post

While I LOVE making Shutterfly books and absolutely enjoy my Shutterfly account, I thought it was time to start a blog about my life as a Nunley!

This year has been an absolute whirlwind! Doug and I are still adjusting to married life, we have absolutely enjoyed our first 6 months of being together. We are in Augusta and potentially looking for a pet, but we are not sure if we are ready for that commitment.

Let me start by filling you in on the past year....
September 2009 : We were married! While I was completely stressed out and worried about wedding plans from the engagement forward, I managed to survive it all and the wedding was beautiful. It is true what every body says, it will all work out, don't stress!

After the wedding, we went to New York on our Honeymoon. True to form, the trip was A-mazing because I had planned things for us to do together. Doug was a trooper and we had an amazing time.

November 2009: My life was consumed with questions about my co-worker, Sara, who had a baby. I was glad to do it and I know she appreciated it, but it was a hard time since there was so much going on in my life too!

December 2009: Christmas. Doug and I enjoyed our first Christmas as a married couple! We had Christmas at The Heather & Doug Nunley house...all parents came and I cooked! (ONLY Campbell's brand, of course!) It was YUMMY! I was so excited on Christmas morning to get a mattress pad and eventually furniture!!!! The joys of a married couple! :)

January 2010: HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!! It was nice to get back to normalcy. Sara was back (we of course gave her a hard time). January was a pretty uneventful month, but I spent the month planning (OF COURSE) our Valentine's trip to Charleston!

February 2010: Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Doug and I had the most amazing well-planned trip to Charleston! I loved being there, but it was quite chilly! That was the weekend that it SNOWED!!! It was a good trip and we look forward to going back. This is our Valentine's tradition.

March 2010: I am working hard planning (AGAIN) Doug's birthday! I think I may have found the PERFECT present, but I have to think and plan a little bit more.

I hope to use this blog for updating ya'll on my life as a FINALLY married lady!

Check back for pictures, stories and my occassional CRAZY dreams that I like to share..they are ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment