new

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hair Cut

I have been needing a hair cut for some time now. My last cut was before the wedding. I had split ends that had split ends. I am very picky about who cuts my hair and I do not trust just anybody. So I walk around looking for hair that looks like mine with cute cuts or just cute cuts period. A friend of mine who works in the same building of mine came in with a new cute cut. I asked where she got it from and she said a friend of hers owns her own salon. So I got her name and number. A month later I finally called and made an appointment.

A few days before I had a bad dream that I jerked my head while she was cutting it and she snipped off a hunk of my hair. Then I got sick. I was scared to death I was going to sneeze and end up having to get a buzz cut. I know. I have a serious hair complex.

So the day arrived and I walked in with full confidence this was the place to have my hair cut. Then I met the child who would be cutting my hair. Yes. Child. She was this cute, blond, half my age, girl who looked like she should be in high school not running a salon and cutting hair. My blood pressure rose. I was fortunately not sneezing or sniffling that afternoon but I told her about my fear. She was well aware since my friend who referred me to her just had her hair cut and filled her in on my complex. We talked and I told her about my hair issues and I told her what I wanted.

I am hear to say I was wrong. This little thing of a stylist did exactly what I wanted. I really like it and I will be going back to her. She cut off a lot, which it needed, but I did not loose much length and I got the style and shape I was looking for.

So, what do you think?

So now I have to go out and get a straightening iron. Because there is no way I can do this with a hair dryer and round brush.

Studio 285 Evans, Ga Brittany Harrington

No comments:

Post a Comment